Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1782 Markham Glen Cir, Longwood
NEW PRICE! This One-Story Pool Home with 3 Car Garage Sits on 1+ Acre in the Highly Desirable Markham Glen Community. Boasting over 2600 sq ft this 4BD/3BA Home is Strategically Positioned on the Property to Provide You Privacy. The Entry Opens to a Library with Views of the Pool thru French Doors. The Dining Room is Roomy Enough for Entertaining Family and Friends. The Light & Bright Family Room features a Brick Faced Wood Burning FP, Skylight and French Doors Opening to the Screened Lanai and Pool Area. Split-Bedroom Floor plan gives 2 Bedrooms on Each Side of the Home. Spacious Master Suite Opens to the Lanai. Updated Master Bathroom with Garden Tub, Newly Appointed Walk-In Shower, Large Vanity and Walk In Closet. The 2nd Bedroom and Full Bath is Perfect for Guests or Home Office. Additional 2 Bedrooms and Full Bath off Family Room. Large Kitchen with Eating Nook Overlooking Lanai. Warm Maple Hardwood Floors Throughout Living Spaces. Side Entry 3 Car Garage with Openers. Nice Sized Laundry Room with Storage. Come take in the Wonderful Views of this Beautiful Property from the Living Areas of this Home. Crepe Myrtles and Mature Oaks Create the Perfect Backdrop to the Screened Lanai and Pool Area - Relax and Enjoy the View. Roof(2015), HVAC(2017), Repipe(2009). Community Tennis Court. Conveniently Located Between Lake Mary Blvd and SR434 with Easy Access to the Interstate, Shopping and Restaurants. Zoned Schools 2019-2020 Woodlands, Markham Woods and Lake Mary High.
- MLS® #O5799328
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,650
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesTennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Pool Sweep
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market62
- Address1782 Markham Glen Cir
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionMarkham Glen
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWoodlands Elementary
- MiddleMarkham Woods Middle
- HighLake Mary High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Town Centre
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Town Centre.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 9:15am EDT.