Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2066 Brink Aly, Orlando
First time on the market. This Baldwin Park end unit townhome by Mattamy has a coveted courtyard view. The open kitchen includes 42" cabinets, granite countertops, island, eat-in dinette, and pantry. The flow between the kitchen, dining room, living room, and covered balcony make for easy entertaining. A master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, loft, laundry room, and 3rd bedroom are on the third floor. The ground floor guest suite provides an additional bedroom and bath with privacy. An attached garage makes unloading your car and groceries a breeze. With no yard work or lawn to mow, you will have plenty of time to explore all that Baldwin Park has to offer.
- MLS® #O5799361
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,162
- Year Built2010
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Waterfront
- ParkingAlley Access, Covered, Curb Parking, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Off Street, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market98
- Address2066 Brink Aly
- SubdivisionBaldwin Park Rep 01
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32814
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryBaldwin Park Elementary
- MiddleGlenridge Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeMyra A Monreal
Listing information courtesy of Myra A Monreal.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 6th, 2019 at 10:15pm EST.