Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1630 Lake Nettie Ct, Eustis
Welcome to your own private 2-story LAKEFRONT home. This beautiful property on Lake Nettie provides easy access to 441, & close to downtown Mt. Dora! New HVAC 2015. Stainless Steel Updated Appliances and marble tile throughout. Enjoy the beautiful sunrises from the Master Bedroom on the main level or sit by the brick fireplace and open the gorgeous French Doors leading to an outdoor porch and private deck overlooking the BEAUTIFUL LAKE VIEW! Take advantage of the second bedroom on the first level which is perfect for a mother-in-law suite or guests with their own private access and bathroom. Upper Lever offers 2 large bedrooms with shared balconies all overlooking the lake, nearly finished attic space with lots of possibilities and storage! Plus a 2-car side entry garage! Peaceful PRIVATE LAKE NETTIE is ideal for paddleboarding, kayaking and bird watching! Don't miss this stunning dream home!
- MLS® #O5799388
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,412
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesFishing Pier, Playground, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Split Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Heritage Realty
- Address1630 Lake Nettie Ct
- SubdivisionLake Nettie Terrace
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32726
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market120
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Heritage Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 4:00am EDT.