Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2450 Sweetwater Country Club Dr, Apopka
Amazing home located in the quaint, private Les Chateaux in Sweetwater Country Club on a golf course lot. A rare find of the largest floor plan in subdivision for sale! Lawn maintenance included in monthly fee! Villa can be 4 bedroom or 3 bedroom with loft-family room. Spacious living room with cozy fireplace, formal dining room, eat-in kitchen with breakfast nook and spacious laundry room. The master bedroom is large and on the first floor as well as a master bathroom with large walk-in closet, dual sinks, separate shower and a jetted deep garden tub! Extra bedrooms upstairs are oversized as well. There is a private front patio sitting area, as well as a large screen porch overlooking gorgeous golf course, yet private! Great location and easy access to I-4. Call for your private showing today!
- MLS® #O5799824
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,367
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesPlayground, Deed Restricted, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Street Private, On Golf Course, Golf Course Frontage, Golf Course View
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeRe/max Central Realty
- Address2450 Sweetwater Country Club Dr
- SubdivisionSweetwater Country Club
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesElectric Water Heater, Other
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market80
- RE / Bank OwnedYes
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Central Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 9:30pm EDT.