Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3335 Marsh Rd, Kissimmee
Check out this Waterfront Beauty on almost a 1 acre lot! This beautiful custom home with a log cabin feel sits on almost an acre of waterfront land. Located on Shingle Creek, which leads to Lake TOHO. Run home each day and escape from reality. This home has it all, hardwood floors, huge fireplace & more. Great outdoor living area by the pool, over looking Shingle Creek. This home is truly a great home in a great location. Why travel to the local marina to drop your boat or jet skis in the water when you can have your very own boat ramp, dock and peer. This lot is very picturesque, with mature oak trees forming a canopy over the large lot. Plenty of room for you or your loved ones to run and play. A driveway able to accommodate more than 10 vehicles. A great outdoor living area, complete with a bar, pool, and spa. New A/C Unit, Refrigerator and Range.
- MLS® #O5799858
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,986
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected
- ParkingCircular Driveway, None
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn County, Level, Near Public Transit, Street Dead-End, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market91
- Address3335 Marsh Rd
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionOrange Blossom Add
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesKitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPleasant Hill Elem
- MiddleHorizon Middle
- HighLiberty High
- Listing OfficeBrokers Real Estate Group Inc
Listing information courtesy of Brokers Real Estate Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 4:45pm EDT.