Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
119 Laurel Oak Dr, Longwood
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Reduced another $8000! Great Location! Top Schools. Newly renovated Modern Style 2 Story Pool Home! Enjoy the lifestyle and amenities offered in Sweetwater Oaks. This home is nestled in the highly sought out Sweetwater Oaks Community and Lake Brantley School District! Pack your things, this home is move in ready, freshly painted, new carpet and flooring throughout, granite and stainless steel appliances. They don’t build pools this large anymore, perfect for your pool party. Enjoy a refreshing dip in the pool and entertain guests on the large screened in pool/deck. You will find a large bonus room upstairs and two walk out decks. Cuddle up next to a cozy two way fireplace, or relax on one of the decks with a cool drink and a good book. Enjoy fishing, boating, swimming and picnicking at the Skiable Lake Brantley with private boat ramp, Wekiva River, Sweetwater Beach and Cove Parks with Pavilions and Grills. Play Tennis at one of the 10 courts, Beach Volley Ball, or Basketball at one of the multi-purpose fields, and much much more! Convenient to shopping, restaurants, movies, Wekiva Springs Park, Wekiva Island, and highways I-4, SR451, SR414, and SR429. Call today for your private tour!
- MLS® #O5800367
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,398
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Mid-Century Modern
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Dock, Fence Restrictions, Park, Playground, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- RoofBuilt-Up, Shingle
- Days on Market275
- Address119 Laurel Oak Dr
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionSweetwater Oaks Sec 11
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Other Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySabal Point Elementary
- MiddleRock Lake Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 2:31pm EST.