Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
10549 Fairhaven Way, Orlando
WOW! 4 BEDROOM CONSERVATION VIEW HOME - As you pull up curbside to this almost QUARTER ACRE LOT, you are welcomed home to your lushly landscaped front yard and walkway and have PEACE OF MIND WITH NEW ROOF ’18 & AC ‘17. Upon entry into the foyer, the vaulted ceilings will give the feel of openness in your oversized living room and the BRAND-NEW WOOD-LOOK TILE throughout the main living areas creates a sense of warmth that beckons you into the open kitchen and eat in dinette. With ample counter space, coveted pull outs in the lower cabinets, and breakfast bar that opens to the family room, it is perfect for the family culinary artist to create delicious meals. The pantry storage is shared with the INSIDE LAUNDRY ROOM, which has access to the 2-car garage. The master bedroom is ideal for quiet relaxation with a walk-in closet, and the ensuite bath has dual sinks, updated lighting and faucets, a garden tub, and a private step-in shower. Adjacent to the master suite is the 4th bedroom, which has built in book shelves making it a perfect office or nursery. The 2 other bedrooms are towards the front of the house and share the guest bathroom which includes a combo tub with shower. Through the sliding door off the family room, enjoy the privacy and beauty of your backyard oasis. With new-er white vinyl fence on the sides and backing to CONSERVATION AND PARTIAL WATER VIEW, you can savor the very best of nature that Florida has to offer while entertaining on the large open patio. Conveniently located to 417 & 408.
- MLS® #O5800780
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,874
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In County, Lot - Irregular, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market19
- Address10549 Fairhaven Way
- AreaOrlando/Rio Pinar / Union Park
- SubdivisionAndover Lakes Ph 01b
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32825
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryAndover Elem
- MiddleOdyssey Middle
- HighUniversity High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Select
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Select.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 9:15pm EDT.