Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1076 Avila Ln, Orlando
Here is your opportunity to own this two-story Baldwin Cove home that has it all! Built in 2014, this three bedroom, two bath home hosts gorgeous plank wood tile flooring throughout main living area and brand new carpet throughout the upstairs. With 10’ ceilings and 8’ doors the open concept downstairs area is expansive. The kitchen has nicely appointed granite countertops, 42 inch cabinets that complement the floors and Whirlpool appliances. Head upstairs and you will find all three bedrooms, a loft area and a conveniently located laundry room. The master bedroom is an oasis set apart from the other rooms for extra privacy and includes tray ceilings and a master en suite with all the amenities and upgrades you could ask for! Spray foam insulation and a humidistat helps to keep your monthly utility bills low. There are separate downstairs and upstairs porches each with a view of the trees, Cady Way Trail and the green space for the community. With no neighbors on one side you get more privacy and an unobstructed view. The home is located in an intimate community zoned for one of the most sought after school districts. Location is key with several of Baldwin Park's restaurants and shops with in walking distance. You have convenient and close access to parks, playgrounds, 408, Downtown Winter Park and Downtown Orlando. Come fall in love and make this home your own today!
- MLS® #O5800982
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,838
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter
- ParkingAlley Access, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Corner Lot/Unit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market71
- Address1076 Avila Ln
- AreaOrlando/Colonial Town
- SubdivisionBaldwin Cove
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32803
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, End Unit
- ElementaryBaldwin Park Elementary
- MiddleGlenridge Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Heritage Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Heritage Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 11th, 2019 at 8:45am EST.