Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3208 Edgecliffe Dr, Orlando
Lovely brick home in desirable Southern Oaks. Zoned for new Pershing K-8 school which opens this August! This home is great for entertaining with French doors from master, living, dining and family rooms out to the screened lanai and pool. Kitchen has oak cabinets, granite countertops and all appliances included. Recent updates include knockdown ceilings, 5 1/4 inch baseboards, fresh interior paint, new master bath, and some new fixtures. Home has wood floors, crown molding, inside laundry room, fenced yard and side entry garage. Call today to schedule your personal viewing.
- MLS® #O5801027
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,628
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market1
- Address3208 Edgecliffe Dr
- AreaOrlando/Delaney Park/Crystal Lake
- SubdivisionSouthern Oaks
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32806
- InteriorPorcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCentral Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPershing Elem
- HighBoone High
- Listing OfficeHomevest Realty
Listing information courtesy of Homevest Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 11:29am EDT.