Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5497 Alandale Ct, Orlando
Tropical Florida lakefront paradise and entertainer’s delight!!! If you love the lake life, this house has everything you want and more. From the moment you open your front door, the view of the 190’ lake frontage will stun you. The 495 sq.ft. screened enclosed boathouse with electric is perfect for outdoor entertaining. The covered boat lift makes your boat easily accessible for water skiing, wakeboarding and sunset cruises; boat ramp is only 1/2 mile away. The living areas boast beautiful hardwood floors in this open and spacious floor plan with plenty of windows lining the back of the house to enjoy the maturely landscaped backyard and gorgeous lake view. Beautifully updated and meticulously maintained, the kitchen is a chef’s dream with granite counter tops, stainless appliances, lots of counter space and a lake view. Although on the same side of the house, the master and second bedrooms offer privacy from one another. The third bedroom makes this a split plan and offers complete privacy; all bedrooms have custom, built-in closets. This gorgeous house on a quiet cul-de-sac, has something for everyone: an oversized two car garage, a separate workshop with tons of cabinets, an office that can be open or closed off from the dining room by barn doors, a bright and airy air-conditioned sunroom, covered outdoor porch and a block detached storage area. This house has bragging rights with the largest boathouse on the lake, which is grandfathered in, so come enjoy your “Maldives room on Lake Jessamine” today!
- MLS® #O5801206
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,580
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams At The Parks
- Address5497 Alandale Ct
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32839
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Solar Hot Water
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market58
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams At The Parks.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 10:15am EDT.