Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1511 Dunsany Ave, Orlando
Perfection! This stunning, one of a kind mid-century pool home is a true oasis and is located just minutes from downtown Orlando, and within a short walk to the new Hourglass District. The spacious layout includes 3 bedrooms plus an office with soaring ceilings in every room to give you that mid-century vibe you are looking for. The open light and bright floor plan is perfect for entertaining and features a new modern kitchen with Maytag appliances and Quartz countertops. The nicely sized master suite includes an en-suite office, tons of closet space, and master bath with dual vanities and a walk-in shower. Flowing seamlessly outdoors to the pool and patio, the outside is equally as open and inviting for your family and guests to enjoy the Florida lifestyle. (This prize home was selected to be highlighted in the Florida Lottery's new advertising campaign and currently running television commercial) Zoned for excellent Lake Como K-8 and Boone High School. This unique & beautiful home will not last!
- MLS® #O5801258
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,975
- Year Built1956
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleMid-Century Modern
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Carport
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market6
- Address1511 Dunsany Ave
- AreaOrlando/Delaney Park/Crystal Lake
- SubdivisionDover Shores Fourth Add
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32806
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Mini-Split Unit(s)
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLake Como Elem
- MiddleLake Como School
- HighBoone High
- Listing OfficeFlorida Realty Investments
Listing information courtesy of Florida Realty Investments.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 12:00am EDT.