Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11332 Preston Cove Rd, Clermont
PRICE REDUCTION: This well kept 3 bedrooms and 2 bath home with a 2 car garage, sits on over a 1/4 acre in highly sought Preston Cove, off scenic Lake Shore Dr, canopied by towering Spanish-moss covered oak trees. The property is located merely minutes away from major stores and restaurants along Colonial Dr and Ste Rd 27 corridor. Freshly painted on the interior. The home has a split floor-plan and open concept. A large master suite and bath with double sinks, separate water closet and also a walk-in closet. The main areas are tiled while bedrooms are carpeted. Enjoy breakfast from your eat-in kitchen, breakfast nook or dining room. All open to the living/family rooms, leading directly to the patio. A custom built water well feeds the well maintained gardens: this means extremely low water bills. Roof was replaced in 2017. The large,screen enclosed patio provides more room to entertain ,or, simply to enjoy the tranquil beauty of the lush, manicured lawns,lined with exotic, fruit-ladened, Ackee,Mango,Persimmon, Breadfruit,Avacado,Jackfruit, Nesberry,Starfruit, Plantain,Banana Citrus, Loquat plumb trees. Make this your own private, tropical paradise.
- MLS® #O5801406
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,817
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market24
- Address11332 Preston Cove Rd
- SubdivisionPreston Cove Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPine Ridge Elem
- MiddleGray Middle
- HighSouth Lake High
- Listing OfficeLa Rosa Realty, Llc
Listing information courtesy of La Rosa Realty, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 7:30am EDT.