Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1012 Barbados Ave, Orlando
This spacious 5 bedroom, 3 full bath home located in an HOA free neighborhood has conservation views and lots of natural light. The second-floor master boasts a walk-in closet, full bathroom, separate seating area and balcony overlooking the conservation. The first floor has generous entertaining space with two living areas and a den with built-in bookcase. The split floor plan for the remaining four bedrooms offers privacy and separation for family members or guests. French doors lead out through a screened porch to the large paver patio with pergola. This home is close to major highways, schools, shopping, and entertainment. With ample storage throughout, a walk-in pantry, and large closets in every bedroom, energy-efficient Andersen’s SmartSun™ windows, and a 5kw LG Solar Panel system with a SolarEdge inverter this house won’t stay on the market long!
- MLS® #O5801430
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,532
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Solar, Street Lights
- FeaturesPlayground, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Listing OfficeEra Grizzard Real Estate
- Address1012 Barbados Ave
- AreaOrlando/Rio Pinar / Union Park
- SubdivisionPark Manor Estates
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32825
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Ceiling Fans(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingNatural Gas, Solar
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market4
Listing information courtesy of Era Grizzard Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 5:15pm EDT.