Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2313 Mountain Apple Way, Apopka
Energy efficient and overflowing with over $65k in custom upgrades & details, this immaculate 2014 Kerrville model by Meritage Homes is a must see on a quiet cul-de-sac street. Entering the foyer with a grand 20' ceiling reveals a glimpse of beautiful custom iron and hardwood railings. These custom railings adorn the second floor balcony overlooking the foyer as well as the stairs, bringing an open feeling to both levels. Exploring through the foyer and past the formal living and dining rooms, you will find a kitchen with the most premium cabinets offered by Meritage Homes design center, all solid wood & soft-close. These cabinets with granite counters surround stainless steel appliances including a built-in wall oven & microwave, a designer range hood, and a glass cook top. Open to the family room with access to the fully fenced backyard, this kitchen also has a walk in pantry, high-top seating at the island, and a breakfast nook for table seating. The downstairs custom home office features french door access to the back yard! You'll also find a guest bedroom and full bathroom along the way to the 40' deep 3-car tandem garage. The stairs lead up to a grand second floor living area. The huge upstairs master suite with 5-piece bathroom also offers an enormous walk-in closet. Three additional bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a media room complete the upstairs living area. Vivint Security System included! Granite in the bathrooms!
- MLS® #O5801437
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,043
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Phone Available, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesPark, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Other
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market64
- Address2313 Mountain Apple Way
- SubdivisionFisher Plantation B D & E
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Cathedral Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWolf Lake Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeExp Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Exp Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 11:00am EDT.