Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10630 Satinwood Cir, Orlando
Whether you're a first time home buyer or looking for more space, look no further! A beautiful 3BD/2BA home awaits surrounded by luscious landscaping and mature trees in the community of Cypress Springs. A functional floor plan invites you into this home with VAULTED CEILINGS, CROWN MOLDING, a WOOD BURNING FIREPLACE, and abundant NATURAL LIGHT. The family chef will love the kitchen with QUARTZ COUNTERTOPS (2017), BREAKFAST NOOK, quality appliances plus plenty of cabinets & counter space. SPLIT BEDROOM PLAN delivers a PRIVATE MASTER RETREAT with a MASTER BATH boasting DUAL SINKS. Gather with guests and enjoy family cookouts in the BRICK-PAVER SCREENED LANAI and FULLY FENCED COURTYARD. **MODERN UPDATES include TILE FLOORS in KITCHEN/BATHROOMS, NEWLY PAINTED CABINETS (2017), and UPDATED PLANTATION SHUTTERS.** Cypress Springs boasts a plethora of amenities which include a community pool, tennis courts, clubhouse, and picnic area. **Zoned for TOP RATED SCHOOLS.** Enjoy easy access to 408, 417, and close proximity to Waterford Lakes Town Center, UCF, Valencia College, Full Sail University, Rollins College, Young Pine Community Park, Lake Nona Medical facilities, Downtown Orlando, Park Avenue, & Research Parkway. All that Central Florida has to offer is just a short commute away. Don’t miss your chance to live in this quiet community convenient to everything!
- MLS® #O5801451
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,443
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesPark, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted
- ParkingCurb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market3
- Address10630 Satinwood Cir
- AreaOrlando/Rio Pinar / Union Park
- SubdivisionCypress Springs Unit 3 Ph 1
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32825
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryCypress Springs Elem
- MiddleLegacy Middle
- HighUniversity High
- Listing OfficeWemert Group Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Wemert Group Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 10:45pm EDT.