Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
204 Pheasant Run Ct, Longwood
Welcome home! You’ll be in a great location near Wekiva Springs, Wekiva Island, Sweetwater Golf & Country Club, Publix, excellent schools, shopping and dining, Rebounderz Trampoline Park, LA Fitness, and quick access to I4 and 441. This incredibly unique home features a two car garage, covered front porch, spacious driveway, fenced in backyard and mature landscaping. Each bedroom features access to an outdoor space including the balcony, backyard and courtyard. There are two brand new Carrier AC units and a new 30 year roof. Inside you’ll be captivated by the interesting architectural details, unique floor plan, and all the natural light streaming in from the oversized windows. The great room presents soaring ceilings, wood tile floors, a fireplace, built in shelving, view of the second floor loft and pass through window into the kitchen, exposed wood beams and paneling. The spacious eat in kitchen has been updated with new stainless steel Frigidaire appliances and features tray ceilings, a center island with a wood countertop, pantry storage, built in shelving and a garden window. The garden window offers a place to grow fresh herbs in your kitchen with a drainage system and overhead screen to allow extra sunlight. The downstairs master suite boasts tall ceilings with exposed beams, access to the courtyard through elegant French doors, and a luxurious walk in shower with a beautiful sky light. To see this amazing three bedroom home for sale in Longwood, call today and schedule a tour!
- MLS® #O5801854
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,811
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGolf Course, Playground, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market5
- Address204 Pheasant Run Ct
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionHunters Point
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWekiva Elementary
- MiddleTeague Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeRobert Slack Llc
Listing information courtesy of Robert Slack Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 9:45am EDT.