Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2470 Lake Cora Rd, Apopka
WOW! Over 3500 SF on almost a 1/2 acre lot on a quiet cul-de-sac. This Ryland home (Pinehurst Model) features a side-entry 3-car garage, 5 bedrooms - 3 and 1/2 baths PLUS a 1st floor office/den PLUS an upstairs bonus room. The downstairs 5th bedroom w/full bath is perfect for a multigenerational family. A powder room is off the large family room on one end of the stylish kitchen and a breakfast room on the other end of the kitchen. Separate living dining room is great for family gatherings. The upstairs master suite has its own wing and features a tray ceiling, soaking tub and separate shower and dual closets. The backyard is huge w/plenty of room for a future pool. Location is perfect. Minutes to Hwy 429 for a straight short to I-4 and the Turnpike, as well as all the natural features in the area; i.e., 11-mile long Apopka Wildlife Trail, inner tubing at Kelley Park, hiking at Wekiva River Preserve State Park, and only 45 minutes to Ocala National Forest....enjoy Florida natural lifestyle. Disney is less than a half hour away.
- MLS® #O5802561
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,586
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesPool, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Open, Under Building
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In City Limits, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market14
- Address2470 Lake Cora Rd
- SubdivisionOak Hill Reserve Ph 02
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWolf Lake Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeRealty Center
Listing information courtesy of Realty Center.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 9:30am EDT.