Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2470 Lake Cora Rd, Apopka
Home Warranty included here as well as closing cost reduction by the seller meaning Less money required by you at closing. The interest rate as you know is the deciding factor on the amount you pay every month. Don't take the easy route that costs you more in the long run. This house has been recently freshened up again and is move in ready. The neighborhood is clean and spaceous with beautiful landscaping as the better lands usually are developed first like Oak Hill Reserve. This section is Oak Hill Estates which commands larger lots and larger homes. Did you see what an extra large 18,800 square foot lot's backyard looks like. Tastefully repainted exterior and interior upgrades like new doorlocks, imagine your 3580 SF two story on the interior plus the garage and attic space. Away from through traffic on a quiet Cul' de'Sac.Check out the additional first floor office/den PLUS an upstairs bonus room. Enjoy a large family room on one end of the spacious kitchen and a breakfast room on the other end. The upstairs master suite has its own wing and features tray ceiling, a soaking tub and separate shower and closets. Minutes to Hwy 429 for a straight shot to I-4 and the Turnpike, as well as all the natural surrounding state parks. You Move in ready and interest rates for Buyers are very favorable at least for today. It's somebody's move. Let's go with confidence.
- MLS® #O5802561
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,586
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesPool, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Under Building, Open
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In City Limits, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market79
- Address2470 Lake Cora Rd
- SubdivisionOak Hill Reserve Ph 02
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWolf Lake Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeRealty Center
Listing information courtesy of Realty Center.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 2:30pm EDT.