Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2470 Lake Cora Rd, Apopka
A LARGE HOME ON A LARGE ACREAGE IN A MATURE COMMUNITY ON A CUL DE SAC? Almost 4,600 SF TOTAL SPACE? FIVE BEDROOMS 3.5 baths, 5th bed downstairs w/full bath, plus a downstairs office/study and upstairs bonus room and a 3-car side entry garage. Why wait 7-9 months to have a home built. This beautiful home is waiting for you right now. Master Suite features tray ceiling, dual closets, dual his and her vanities and separate tub and shower. There is also a formal area (living/dining rooms). Just north of the Hwy 429 corridor in Apopka. Nature lovers will enjoy nearby Wekiva Springs, Kelly Park and Rock Springs. Why wait 7-9 months to have a home built on a small lot? This beautiful home is located in Oak Hill Reserve and is waiting for you right now. Call now for an appointment.
- MLS® #O5802561
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,586
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesPool, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Open, Under Building
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In City Limits, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market169
- Address2470 Lake Cora Rd
- SubdivisionOak Hill Reserve Ph 02
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWolf Lake Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeRealty Center
Listing information courtesy of Realty Center.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 20th, 2020 at 6:30am EST.