Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2005 Prairie Sage Ln, Longwood
This three-way split 1-story home with 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, and huge bonus room has a bedroom with its own full bath at the front of the home and the master suite and two secondary bedrooms and hall bath that are separated by the living areas for added privacy. This kitchen with its walk-in pantry, tons of painted maple cabinets and oversized island you will have a place for everything. The GE stainless steel appliance package including built-in wall oven and microwave, cooktop, impressive exhaust hood, and fridge will keep the chef of the family happy. The quartz countertop and glass backsplash are the icing on the cake. The dining room and great room are separated by an arch detail and a triple sliding 8' glass door opens up to the cover lanai. The master suite has rear facing windows allowing view to the backyard. With double walk in closets, separate sink vanities, a separate shower, and a corner tub, everyone will have their own private space. The second floor bonus room with bath is great for additional space; make it a guest room, home theatre for movie night, or game day! This home is built with features that meet the Energy Star 3.1 home building requirements and is third party verified for energy efficiency. It’s also backed by M/I Homes' industry leading 15-Year Transferrable Warranty. Learn how these two features will benefit you and save you money starting the day you close. For more information on this floor plan or to tour the community, contact us today.
- MLS® #O5802606
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,846
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Playground, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market51
- Address2005 Prairie Sage Ln
- AreaLongwood East
- SubdivisionBay Meadow Farms
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32750
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryLongwood Elementary
- MiddleGreenwood Lakes Middle
- HighLake Mary High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 6:15pm EDT.