Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16480 Centipede St, Clermont
This home is only one year new! And what a great floor plan! Tons of space, storage and windows for so much natural light. As you walk into the foyer on your right you will find the formal dining room that could be perfect for office/den.Large island kitchen with granite counters, under mounted kitchen sink, stainless steel appliances included,large pantry and a butler pantry also. Breakfast area open to kitchen/living room is large enough for a 6 chair table! Living room has large windows and sliders to overlook extended covered lanai and backyard. Perfect for entertaining. Huge Laundry room! Master bedroom downstairs features Double closets and extra large shower with two shower heads, Dual sinks and granite counters. Upstairs features 3 large bedrooms all with walk in closets! Also upstairs, features a large loft/gameroom/bonus room. This home is all neutral and like new , ready for you to come make it your home! If you are looking for a spacious home in great neighborhood , close to Elementary School (just down street) and close to hwys, Disney and other attractions come check this one out your won't be disappointed.
- MLS® #O5802654
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,090
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesPool, Deed Restricted, Playground, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, In County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market127
- Address16480 Centipede St
- SubdivisionSawgrass Bay Ph 2a
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySawgrass bay Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Prime Properties
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Prime Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 8th, 2019 at 8:15am EST.