Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
325 Woodstead Ln, Longwood
Located in a beautiful, lush neighborhood in the desirable Markham Woods corridor, on a cul-de-sac, this large and bright home has a to-die-for private pool area set on a half acre+ lot. The pavered and travertine-tiled pool area can be accessed by two sets of sliding doors, the pool bathroom, and the master bedroom. The contemporary open floor plan allows a natural flow of guests from the pool area to the kitchen area, great for parties. You can entertain for two or 20 with plenty of room for seating areas indoors and outdoors. The fantastic and newly-renovated kitchen just a few months old has an island with a cook top, and a large bar area that can comfortably seat 4 or 5 people. The kitchen also has tons of storage and a built in desk. All bathrooms have been recently updated, and don't miss the cool enclosed outdoor shower off the master bathroom for showering under the stars. Lush greenery visible from most windows, cul-de-sac location, an over-sized two car garage, and fabulous Seminole County schools make this home a must see.
- MLS® #O5803214
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,046
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorSiding, Stone, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- RoofMembrane, Shingle
- Days on Market31
- Address325 Woodstead Ln
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionSprings Landing Unit 2
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorBamboo, Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Skylight(s), Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWoodlands Elementary
- MiddleRock Lake Middle
- HighLyman High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Legacy
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Legacy.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 1:00pm EDT.