Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6806 Butterfly Dr, Harmony
You're going to fall in love with this adorable 2-story home, located in the master-planned golf community of Harmony! This is Lennar's very popular Lexington model, which features a beautifully upgraded kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a large island/breakfast bar that is perfect for entertaining. You'll probably notice the home has a "new home" aroma upon entry because the entire interior, including closets and spacious walk-in pantry, was JUST PAINTED a perfectly balanced & neutral tone that is sure to match any furniture or decor. In addition, the home recently had BRAND NEW CARPET installed on the second floor in July 2019, which has never been lived on! The master is very large and easily fits a king size bed with plenty of extra space, and features a walk-in closet, bathroom with garden tub & separate shower, and double sinks. The other two bedrooms are joined by a Jack & Jill bathroom. Harmony is a green-certified community with exceptional amenities including a 4.5 star golf preserve, 2 resort-style pools, splash pad, over 11 miles of walking paths, fishing pier, dog parks, playgrounds, volleyball, fitness center, lake access with community-owned boats, and more. The community was carefully planned so residents can walk, jog, or ride a bicycle to the beautiful lakes, the championship golf course, schools, parks, and the Town Square Marketplace. Top-rated schools: Harmony Community School, Harmony High School, and the new Harmony Middle School opening up this year!
- MLS® #O5803274
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,008
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Golf Course, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Community, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingAlley Access, Curb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market9
- Address6806 Butterfly Dr
- AreaSt Cloud (Harmony)
- SubdivisionHarmony Neighborhoods Ghf
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34773
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryHarmony Community School (K-8)
- HighHarmony High
- Listing OfficeStockworth Realty Group
Listing information courtesy of Stockworth Realty Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 8:59pm EDT.