Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
406 April Ln, Apopka
BEAUTIFUL POOL HOME located in gentle quiet neighborhood! This 4 bedroom, 2 bath home is surrounded by MATURE landscaping and amazing views of wildlife! You will love this open floor plan with split bedrooms for more enjoyment! The spacious living room/dining room will have plenty of space for entertaining! The family room is equipped with an amazing brick fireplace and lots of natural light for this great space!The kitchen has gorgeous solid stone counter tops with wood cabinets,tile floor, and eat in breakfast area that will awesome for gatherings!The master suite has plenty of room for any size furniture, walk in closet, and updated bathroom with easy access to the pool area.The three bedrooms on other side are all very roomy! Indoor laundry room is conveniently located and lots of storage! PRIVATE SCREENED POOL which has large covered patio area and will be perfect for many days of outdoor time! This home is close to shopping, restaurants and all major roadways. Schedule your visit today!
- MLS® #O5803304
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,140
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleDutch Provincial
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeCharles Rutenberg Realty Orlando
- Address406 April Ln
- SubdivisionLake Mc Coy Forest
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market50
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Orlando.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 12:45pm EDT.