Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2711 Eagle Creek Ct, Kissimmee
Just under 1/4 acre, this beautiful home sweet home is located on a quiet cul de sac street and is perfectly situated on a premium-oversized corner lot with an extra long/extended driveway. Entertaining is a breeze in this huge kitchen with granite countertops and spacious/open and sunny floor plan. With the master bedroom on 1st floor and 3 additional bedrooms on 2nd floor, you will have all the privacy you need after a long day. In the evenings you can read a book or just relax and listen to the birds on your front porch or out back in your screened-in lanai. This home is just perfect! The seller took great pride and care of this property and replaced the roof just under 2 years ago as well as installing a BRAND NEW AC just weeks ago. The only this missing is you and your personal touches. Resort style and amenity rich Eagle Lake features 2 community pools with cabanas, tennis/basketball courts, 4 playground areas, dog stations, athletic field, a clubhouse (available for homeowners to rent for parties) and a wide variety of amenities along the shores of Lake Toho - all with a LOW HOA. When you call Eagle Lake your home, you'll enjoy an abundance of natural scenic beauty and be located just minutes from Disney attractions (and those close to Disney), schools, shopping, dining and entertainment. It's an easy drive to the beaches, east and west using the intrastate roadways. Everything you want and need is at your fingertips in Eagle Lake. Priced to sell! Schedule a preview and submit your offer today.
- MLS® #O5803407
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,383
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Cul-de-sac
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Tennis Court(s), Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Iii
- Address2711 Eagle Creek Ct
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionEagle Lake Ph 02a
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesKitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Corner Unit
- Days on Market93
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage Iii.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 12:00pm EST.