Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1614 W Orange St, Kissimmee
You will love this adorable home complete with a picket fence! Located on a large private lot with impressive landscaping, this five bedroom, three bathroom home is light and bright! The living room features beautiful wood floors and plenty of space to relax. The kitchen has plenty of storage and enough room to make all your favorite recipes. This home has an incredible amount of character and is ideal for entertaining friends and family. The yard also features fruit trees, including pineapples, limes, avocados and much more. You can rent out 2 of the bedrooms for AirBnB or long term tenants. There is also a greenhouse and storage shed in the yard. This convenient location is in the heart of Kissimmee just off 192 and a few minutes from restaurants, shopping, and fun in Celebration! It's also very close to Disney! Hurry, this gem will not last!
- MLS® #O5803770
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,546
- Year Built1963
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingDriveway, On Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market90
- Address1614 W Orange St
- AreaKissimmee (Downtown East)
- SubdivisionMagnolia Park
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34741
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryThacker Avenue Elem (K 5)
- MiddleKissimmee Middle
- HighOsceola High School
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Iii
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage Iii.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 11:01am EST.