Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2051 Sunbow Ave, Apopka
DON’T miss an opportunity to see this amazing one owner home in the desirable neighborhood of Emerson Park with no REAR NEIGHBORS! As you enter the foyer, you’ll notice the stairs with wood handrail and rod iron spindles. This immaculate 5-bed, 3.5-bath home has wood floors in the living room and dining room, tile in the kitchen, foyer, and all baths. The living room has custom built-in floor to ceiling bookshelves. The dining room has plenty of space to accommodate large families for the holidays. Den/Office/Playroom with double doors is next to the dining room. The kitchen is a chef’s dream with lots of counter space, tiled backsplash, 42” staggered upper wood cabinets and plenty of lower cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, eat-in kitchen nook! Large ensuite master bedroom on the 1st floor with his and hers closets and vanities. The second floor consists of 4 additional bedrooms with two of them sharing a “Jack and Jill” bath with separate sink areas. Off the huge bonus room is the laundry room and an additional full bath. You can choose to have your morning coffee on the large front porch or the larger screened lanai while enjoying the view. This home has a tandem 3 car garage. Community has a nature setting, clubhouse you can rent for special occasions, gym, junior Olympic size pool, dog park, playground, green space. Emerson Park is minutes to 429, 414, turnpike, I-4, theme parks, Advent Health Hospital. Make an appointment today to see this magnificent home!
- MLS® #O5804086
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,407
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Fiber Optics, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Tandem
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Low Emissivity Windows
- Listing OfficeBhhs Results Realty
- Address2051 Sunbow Ave
- SubdivisionEmerson Park A B C D E K L M N
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market6
Listing information courtesy of Bhhs Results Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 10:30am EDT.