Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1063 Princeton Dr, Clermont
**GREAT NEW PRICE** Nestled within the GATED Community of College Park you will find this 3 BEDROOM, 2 BATH split plan SINGLE STORY 2,174 sq ft home. This WONDERFUL HOME is conveniently located close to SHOPPING, RESTAURANTS, SOUTH LAKE HOSPITAL, NATIONAL TRAINING CENTER and WALKING/BIKING TRAILS. Downtown Clermont is a great place to visit and is accessible to the Clermont Chain of Lakes. The VERY OPEN and FLOWING FLOOR PLAN features separate LIVING and DINING ROOMS and PLENTY of WINDOWS providing NATURAL LIGHT. Upon entry, you're sure to appreciate the ARCHITECTURAL ACCENTS. CATHEDRAL CEILINGS are featured in the LIVING ROOM, FAMILY ROOM and KITCHEN, while the DINING ROOM and DEN/OFFICE offer VAULTED CEILINGS. The GENEROUS sized MASTER SUITE features a TRAY CEILING, LARGE MASTER BATH with DOUBLE SINKS/VANITIES, GARDEN TUB, SEPARATE SHOWER and 2 WALK IN CLOSETS. You also have access to the LANAI through the FAMILY ROOM, SLIDING DOORS in the MASTER BEDROOM and LIVING ROOM. The other 2 BEDROOMS and Bathroom offer adequate sizes. You're SURE to ENJOY preparing your favorite meals in the VERY OPEN Kitchen featuring SOLID 42" OAK RAISED PANEL CABINETRY. The Laundry Room even has it's own SINK and upper cabinets for your convenience. If you're into OUTDOOR ENJOYMENT the COVERED 32'X8' LANAI offers a SCREENED ENCLOSURE. The BACK YARD is open and level with OAK TREES for shade. The ATTACHED 2 car garage has good storage too. NO REAR NEIGHBORS. Are you READY TO MAKE IT YOURS?
- MLS® #O5804239
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,174
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Fire Hydrant, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Park, Playground, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market105
- Address1063 Princeton Dr
- SubdivisionClermont College Park
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGrassy Lake Elementary
- MiddleEast Ridge Middle
- HighLake Minneola High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Properties Sw
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Properties Sw.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 12:16pm EST.