Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1710 Warner Dr, Chuluota
Welcome to this inviting Pickett Downs home that was designed with family living and entertaining in mind. Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, beautiful 42" wood cabinets, glass inserts, crown moulding, granite countertops, under-cabinet lighting and dinette open to the spacious family room with wood-burning fireplace. 3-way split bedroom plan. Gorgeous master suite retreat occupies one wing of the home and opens onto the large lanai. Secondary bedrooms are all quite spacious, and one has a private bath. Perfect for outdoor entertaining, the covered lanai features a sink, great cabinet space, and granite counters for serving, and beautiful screened salt water pool and spa. And with almost 1 1/2 acres, it's perfect for horses! And don't forget the boat to take advantage of the community dock and deeded access to Lake Pickett! New wood-look tile flooring, roof, pool screened and gutters installed 4/19. Side-load over-sized 2-car garage. Paver driveway! The one you'll want to call "home"!
- MLS® #O5804636
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,787
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesFire Hydrant
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Water Access, Private Boat Ramp, Horses Allowed
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Street Paved, Zoned for Horses, Zoning Permits Horses
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Grill, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
- Address1710 Warner Dr
- SubdivisionPickett Downs Unit 2
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32766
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market120
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 11th, 2019 at 6:45am EST.