Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
243 Tallwood Dr, Casselberry
A previous model home. A small community of 84 homes. Located in a great hidden little neighborhood with no through traffic! Close to library, shopping, restaurants, Casselberry Senior Center, Sunset Park, Lake Concord Park, boardwalk around Lake Concord & Art House. Walk to Casselberry lakefront events at City Hall. This lovely villa is spotless. The kitchen has new cabinets, new granite countertops as well as a pass thru window to the dining room. The large living/dining room combination looks out over the private patio & double sliding doors bring in lots of light. The dining room has a big picture window overlooking the Florida friendly landscape. You will be amazed at all the extra storage this home has to offer. A spacious master suite. A large sliding glass door leads to the private fenced paver back yard full of blooming plants & trees. Garage door 4 years old, as well as additional shelving. A small patio is perfect for a bistro table to enjoy your morning coffee & listen to the birds. Inside Laundry Room has a washer and dryer that are roughly 3 year old. Updated toilets to consume less water. The roof is 6 years old. Recent electric update. New Insulation. The A/C and duct work were replaced 3 years ago. A spacious one-car garage. Enjoy the huge community pool with cabana, lighted basketball, shuffle board & tennis courts included. The seller has converted the 3 bedroom to a 2 bedroom. It can be converted back to a 3 bedroom by enclosing the wall.
- MLS® #O5804761
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,592
- Year Built1984
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Pool, Shuffleboard, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingCovered, Curb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Open, Parking Pad
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View, Tennis Court View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market15
- Address243 Tallwood Dr
- SubdivisionConcord Woods Village Sec 2
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32707
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryCasselberry Elementary
- MiddleSouth Seminole Middle
- HighLyman High
- Listing OfficeRe/max 200 Realty
Listing information courtesy of Re/max 200 Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 2:30pm EDT.