Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
216 Spring Run Cir, Longwood
Just listed this lovely three bedroom two bath fenced patio home that boasts a gorgeous updated eat in kitchen with upgraded granite and solid wood cabinets. The kitchen spills onto a patio for your morning coffee or entertaining evening guest to enjoy the gorgeous well maintained landscaping with plenty of flowers. This home also has a bonus 432 sq ft vaulted covered screen room with cedar tongue and groove ceiling and porcelain floors to sit and enjoy the summer weather. Short walk to the peaceful Spring Fed Lake with beach for swimming and along the way you cross the bridge over the Little Wekiva River. This Community offers pool, horse stables, tennis courts, clubhouse, health spa, jogging paths, picnic area, workout rooms, and a playground. It is your own private park in the city. 24 hour manned security gate with hourly patrol. RV and boat storage is also available. Minutes from I-4, close proximity to downtown Orlando, two international airports, amusement parks, Amway Center, Dr Phillips Center, East and West coastal beaches, multiple hospitals, shopping, and great restaurants. Don't wait call today to view this beautiful home.
- MLS® #O5804804
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,801
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Stable(s), Horses Allowed, Park, Sidewalk, Water Access, Horse Stables
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Street Private
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market30
- Address216 Spring Run Cir
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionSpring Run Patio Homes
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySabal Point Elementary
- MiddleRock Lake Middle
- HighLyman High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Heritage Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Heritage Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 6:45pm EDT.