Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1455 Azalea Ave, Casselberry
OPEN HOUSE TODAY - SUNDAY, 8-18 FROM NOON TO 3PM! This beautiful country lake house features easy lake living for a steal! This light and bright three bedroom, two bath property features new exterior and interior custom paint, open floor plan with cathedral ceilings, a country kitchen with eat in area and tile floors. The entry way opens up into the extra large living room with space for entertaining. Two bedrooms and one updated bath are on one side of the house and the large master with walk-in closet and large private bath with soaking tub is in the back of the house for ultimate privacy. Need room for the family to play and gaming area? The upstairs bonus room is perfect for movie nights or studying and can be seen perfectly from the kitchen. Go out the back door and you will see what lake front living is all about. This private back yard features a newly screened in porch with multiple seating areas for lazy afternoon hang-outs or weekend parties. Put your canoe or kayak in the lake right from your own property. There are multiple fruiting tree's on this property to include nectarine and plum, orange, apple, avocado, pomegranate and blueberry. Use the extra planters for whatever else you desire to grow. This property has a newer roof (2012) and comes with a home warranty too! Call for your private showing today!
- MLS® #O5805313
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,884
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street, On Street, Open
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Dead-End, Street Private, Street Unpaved, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market5
- Address1455 Azalea Ave
- SubdivisionButtons Sub Amd
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32707
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySterling Park Elementary
- MiddleSouth Seminole Middle
- HighWinter Springs High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 6:00pm EDT.