Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6819 Sundrop St, Harmony
Fall in love with this 3 bed 2.5 bath sanctuary away from it all! Walk past the inviting front porch and into this great floorplan featuring low maintenance tile floors throughout the main floor. The large open kitchen is sure to be the heart of the home featuring granite countertops, wood cabinets, and stainless steel appliances. The spacious living room and separate formal dining room are perfect for entertaining! A great bonus loft space on the second floor can be used as an office space or additional living space. Relax in the master suite oasis featuring generously sized closets, tiled shower, large soaking tub, and dual sink vanity. Two additional great sized rooms with ample closet space share a jack and jill bath. A private covered lanai overlooks the fenced-in backyard. The home features energy-saving features including radiant barrier roof and irrigation from reclaimed water! The Harmony Community is a green-certified community with unparalleled amenities and includes a golf course with restaurant, as well as shops, parks, pools, and Harmony Community Elementary School all within the community!
- MLS® #O5805502
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,186
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesDock, Maintenance Free, Park, Playground, Shuffleboard, Association Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Golf Community, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Golf Course View, Park View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market27
- Address6819 Sundrop St
- AreaSt Cloud (Harmony)
- SubdivisionHarmony Neighborhoods G-h-f
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34773
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesKitchen/Family Room Combo
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryHarmony Community School (K-8)
- MiddleNarcoossee Community (K-8)
- HighHarmony High
- Listing OfficeRedfin Corporation
Listing information courtesy of Redfin Corporation.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 8:15am EDT.