Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1010 N Glenwood Ave, Orlando
There are many reasons to fall in love with this updated block construction home on a generous lot located in Colonialtown North – one of Orlando’s trendiest, desired neighborhoods. Larger than your average 2/1 home, the extra living area can be used in many ways – as den and dining, office and playroom, or as part of a master bedroom conversion if desired. This added room, the kitchen pantry, the washer/dryer hookup inside, plus the substantial screened-in porch overlooking the spacious backyard definitely gives you room to breathe. You will find design elements and upgrades that are unexpected in a home at this attractive price point – the living room picture window, the dimmer lighting, new garage door, new roof, updated electric, new driveway pavers, new kitchen appliances and fresh paint inside and out. Attention to detail and fantastic location – a short walk to neighborhood lakes, bike trails, restaurants, and retail. Audubon K-8! A one of a kind "turnkey" opportunity to live the downtown Orlando urban lifestyle.
- MLS® #O5805521
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,189
- Year Built1954
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Public, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades
- RoofMembrane, Roof Over, Shingle
- Days on Market3
- Address1010 N Glenwood Ave
- AreaOrlando/Colonial Town
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32803
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Thermostat
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Range, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryAudubon Park Elem
- MiddleAudubon Park K-8
- HighEdgewater High
- Listing OfficePremier Sotheby's Intl. Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Intl. Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 9:15pm EDT.