Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
24 Orange Blossom Trl, Yalaha
Chain of Lakes Private Access. Spacious 3 bedroom 2 bath home on a huge fenced in lot. Property features screened in front porch, vaulted ceilings, a split bedroom floor plan, tile throughout the home, New black stainless steel appliances, updated bathrooms and fixtures. Newly vinyl fence put in about a year ago, a spacious back yard great for entertaining with enough room to add a pool. This is an ideal place to live for the nature and outdoor recreation lover featuring a lake-front clubhouse on Lake Harris, natural spring-fed sand bottom pool, sandy beach, an aquarium canal, fishing pier, dock, and a boat marina. Gallons of fresh, pure 72 degree water flow through the pool each day, the pool completely changes its water eliminating the need for chemicals to purify the water. The community also has their own spring water system throughout the community, providing crystal-clear spring water to individual residences. This home is near restaurants, shopping, golf courses and more. Come and enjoy all the lakes have to offer boating, fishing, and skiing. What a way to relax and spend the day!!!
- MLS® #O5805701
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,618
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Electricity Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Clubhouse, Dock, Water Access, Pool, Association Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Park, Water Access
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeHomevest Realty
- Address24 Orange Blossom Trl
- SubdivisionSpgs Bath & Yacht Club Unit 01
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34797
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market32
Listing information courtesy of Homevest Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 8:30am EDT.