Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17312 Magnolia Island Blvd, Clermont
JUST REDUCED!!!!Magnificent custom estate in the gated lake community of Magnolia Island. This Clermont home is just a 20 min. drive to downtown Orlando. With over an acre of beautifully landscaped property, this corner lot offers a grand front circular drive, and a convenient "friends entrance" in the back, leading to the sport court, and over sized garage w/ work area. Beyond the manicured landscaping is a back yard oasis. Featuring a covered outdoor kitchen, hot tub, sauna, pool, fire-pit, and speaker system. The large front porch is perfect for sitting and enjoying the view of John’s Lake. The front entry leads you through to the heart of the home, a large family room and kitchen combo. The first floor master suite has been totally renovated with large shower, tub, and his and her marble vanities. The custom closet has pull down racks so your things will never be out of reach. Rounding out the first floor is another bath, office/formal room, dining room, and an amazing laundry and pantry. Upstairs is another master bedroom, two more large bedrooms, and another bathroom. Just when you think you’ve seen it all, there is more! Turn the corner and there are two more large bedrooms. This is a great space for guests, or the perfect teen hangout. Some of the many upgrades include 7 inch base boards, extensive custom woodwork, large plank wood floors, marble in the master bath, 8 ft. kitchen island, 70 foot front porch with large coastal columns, and Bahama Shutters. This is a must see!
- MLS® #O5805728
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,185
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Propane, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Water Available
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sauna, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market66
- Address17312 Magnolia Island Blvd
- SubdivisionMagnolia Island Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Sauna, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLost Lake Elem
- MiddleEast Ridge Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeMba Realty Group, Inc
Listing information courtesy of Mba Realty Group, Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 12:45pm EST.