Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4180 Lake Harney Cir, Geneva
Located on the bank of the beautiful St. Johns River just feet from Lake Harney, this 4 bed 3 bath home is perfect for a nature-loving family. Sitting above the 200-year floor levels, this home was built to safeguard against flooding. With an open floor plan and kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances, entertaining is sure to be a delight. For the garage enthusiast, this spacious 2 car garage features counters that are adjustable in depth. Enjoy the lush green Florida landscape in the protective shade of the screened lanai. If you’ve ever wanted your own piece of paradise, look no further!
- MLS® #O5805912
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,540
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Private, Public
- FeaturesPublic Boat Ramp, Water Access
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Cul-de-sac, Flood Zone, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake, River
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationCrawlspace, Slab
- Listing OfficeLuker Properties Group Llc
- Address4180 Lake Harney Cir
- SubdivisionRest Haven
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32732
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market7
Listing information courtesy of Luker Properties Group Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 1:00pm EDT.