Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
321 W 9th Ave, Mount Dora
Stately Craftsman Bungalow located in Mt. Dora's desired premier downtown neighborhood. This home sits on an over-sized lot 23,365 sq ft. Built in 1912, this home has classic old charm with all the modern amenities , including a full master suite with walk in closets, large claw-foot tub, spacious shower, double vanity and toilet in a water closet. The mechanical systems throughout have been updated to today's standards, updated electrical & plumbing, and top of the line stainless steel kitchen appliances. The workmanship of cabinets, pillars and trim match the original Architectural trim and design in every detail inside & out using quarter Sewn Oak Wood along with Red Oak Doors with transoms, quality casement windows, and solid oak floors. The Library has built in file cabinets, desks, custom lighting & oscillating ceiling fans. The kitchen cabinets match the quality throughout the home and feature granite counters, high end appliances, gas range with pot filler faucet, a separate microwave/convection oven, a huge Island with granite and a walk in Pantry with floor to ceiling adjustable custom shelves with a sliding Library ladder to access top shelves. This kitchen opens up into a large living area containing a pool table and wet bar. Other notable features: High capacity water softener and whole house carbon filter with an R.O. and instant hot tied to the pot filler in the kitchen. Electric bidet toilet seats on all 4 toilets. Fresh sod, new sprinkler system, fresh paint.
- MLS® #O5806384
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,463
- Year Built1912
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available, NaturalGas Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingBoat, Covered, Driveway, Guest, Curb Parking
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- FoundationCrawlspace, Stem Wall, Basement
- Listing OfficeBlue Lighthouse Realty Inc
- Address321 W 9th Ave
- AreaMount Dora
- SubdivisionMount Dora
- CityMount Dora
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32757
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Purifier, Water Softener, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesNon Wood Burning
- StoriesThree Or More Story
- Days on Market223
Listing information courtesy of Blue Lighthouse Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 6:00pm EDT.