Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8034 Schelling St, Orlando
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Immaculate, move in ready two story home in Laureate Park at Lake Nona! This award-winning Huxley Grande has 2,234 sq. ft., 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths with a 2-car garage. Built with several outdoor living areas, including the covered front porch, two balconies, patio and a spacious paved lanai, you will not be for a loss of entertainment space. Find your master suite upstairs with impressive double walk in closets, spacious shower and dual sinks with a balcony. The secondary bedrooms are situated in the front of the home with lots of windows for natural light with a loft that can be used to fit your needs! The kitchen comes complete with ample counter space and storage, modern backsplash and a large eat in island perfect for gatherings. There is an office/study downstairs perfect for setting up your home office. The home's highlights include wood tile flooring, brand new carpeting on stairwell and entire second floor, energy efficient windows throughout, linen cabinets with glass inlaid that extend from kitchen into the dining room with a built in serving table with marble top. The Lanai is entertainment central with a large yard with lots of lush landscaping. The location is perfect, minutes to the elementary school and off the main road with little traffic or noise. Laureate Park amenities include miles of trails, dog parks, aquatic and fitness centers, shopping and so much more! This home has all the space you will need! Schedule to see today!
- MLS® #O5806462
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,234
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesFitness, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, On Street, Open
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market25
- Address8034 Schelling St
- AreaOrlando/Airport/Alafaya/Lake Nona
- SubdivisionLaureate Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32827
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLaureate Park Elementary
- MiddleLake Nona Middle School
- HighLake Nona High
- Listing OfficePremier Sothebys Int'l Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Int'l Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 8:14am EDT.