Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
724 Black Eagle Dr, Groveland
Welcome to this charming home which has been meticulously maintained. As you drive up you will be welcomed to this one story, classy home nestled in Eagle Pointe. FANTASTIC 3 BR/2 BA/ 2 car garage, 2014 Built, Concrete Block that is LIGHT, BRIGHT with a spacious open floor plan! Neutral INTERIOR PAINT throughout! Home features large family room and kitchen with stainless appliances, closet pantry and a breakfast bar with beautiful GRANITE countertop which opens to the homes dining/living with low maintenance tile through-out common areas. This split plan offers a Master suite accommodates a King Size bed, large walk-in closets and the Master Bath has dual sinks, large garden tub with separate shower The open concept makes this home perfect for those who like to entertain. Sliding door leads out to a screened patio backs with PVC fencing for privacy. Centrally located and close to area schools, shopping, fitness/bike trails, Dog park, outdoor markets and major highways.
- MLS® #O5806512
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,745
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Park
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives Seminole
- Address724 Black Eagle Dr
- SubdivisionEagle Pointe Ph I
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34736
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Attic Ventilator, In Wall Pest System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market30
Listing information courtesy of Realty Executives Seminole.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 9:15am EDT.