Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1072 Whispering Point, Casselberry
Get ready to fall in love with this move-in ready custom built home on 5.5 acres in the sought after Creeks Bend neighborhood in beautiful Casselberry. Located on a cul-de-sac with beautiful mature landscaping, great schools and great neighbors. Close to The Country Club at Deer Run, Tuskawilla Country Club, and Red Bug Lake Park with tennis courts, soccer fields and playgrounds. This 4 bedroom 4 bath with a bonus room and loft home features a wrap around front porch, huge screened back patio overlooking an inviting swimming pool and 5.5 acres of your very own green belt. From the moment you walk in the front door you’ll be greeted by gleaming hard wood and tile floors, spacious rooms, over sized windows, and neutral colors. Featuring a huge family room with a beautiful classic red brick fireplace, an open kitchen with imported granite from New Zealand, and custom cabinets. A family room off the back will provide lots of entertainment with the regulation size pool table (conveys with the home). Upstairs you will find a loft with custom built in book shelves. Snuggle up in the reading nook with more custom built book shelves and overlook the magical neighborhood. The master features brand new vinyl "wood" floors with an updated master bath with brand new soaker tub and giant walk in closet that also leads out to the upper deck. Back downstairs you will find a 2 car garage with a bonus air conditioned work shop. The home was re-piped June 2019 with fresh paint throughout and carpets cleaned
- MLS® #O5806597
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,730
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleTraditional, Victorian
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- ParkingOn Street, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Cul-de-sac, Greenbelt, Lot - Irregular, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Pool View, Wooded View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal-Fresh, Creek
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorConcrete, Vinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market31
- Address1072 Whispering Point
- SubdivisionCreeks Bend
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32707
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryRed Bug Elementary
- MiddleTuskawilla Middle
- HighLake Howell High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams At The Parks
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams At The Parks.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 4:45pm EDT.