Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2174 Panoramic Cir, Apopka
Under Construction. This gorgeous 4 bedroom, 3 bath home offers lots of natural light, split bedrooms, and plenty of room for entertaining. Upon entry, you’ll find two secondary bedrooms and a hall bath while the third bedroom is down the hall by another full bath. The great room is open to the kitchen which has tons of storage and a large island with seating, keeping everyone in the mix during the gatherings. The 42" painted maple cabinets with cabinet crown molding, pendent light prewires, granite countertops, and backsplash keep this already open area light and bright. The GE® slate built-in double wall ovens and gas cooktop will delight the chef of the home. Wood look tile flooring is included in all main living areas with carpet can be found in the bedrooms. End your day in the relaxing owner’s suite, tucked privately in the rear of the home, with views to the backyard and a tray ceiling for added elegance, and generous walk-in closet. The upgraded owner’s bath features a deluxe oversized shower with semi-frameless shower enclosure, extra-long double vanity with quartz countertops and a sitting area, and linen storage. Enjoy the summer evenings on the front porch or enjoy the pond and water fountain from your extended rear covered lanai; this home as both! With a brand new M/I Home you will enjoy the benefits of living in an Energy Star 3.1 built home and the peace of mind knowing that your home is backed by a 15 year Transferrable structural warranty.
- MLS® #O5806782
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,317
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, NaturalGas Available, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated Community, Other, Playground, Pool, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Park, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Other, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, In County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market27
- Address2174 Panoramic Cir
- SubdivisionVistas At Waters Edge
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryApopka Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighWekiva High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 10:29pm EDT.