Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14013 Bramble Bush Ct, Orlando
Charming Cape Cod, custom built home with a new roof (2019) that is anything but a typical Florida home. Beautifully renovated Master Suite and bathroom with high end finishes and fixtures. Walk in Master closet. Solid hardwood flooring in Master bedroom. Engineered hardwood in remaining downstairs. High end stainless steel kitchen appliances purchased in May 2016. Slate flooring in laundry and pool bath. Beautiful French doors in Master, Dining and Living Rooms. Solid Wood Doors throughout interior. Living Room has ultimate charm and custom cabinetry and wood burning fireplace. Screened pool enclosure re-screened in April 2019. Pool pump replaced in July 2019. Large Bedroom over garage is perfect for teens or out of town guests. 1 acre lot provides enough privacy without feeling isolated. Sit on the front porch and watch the deer and their babies graze in your yard. Spacious backyard with fire pit and lots of space to create the ultimate entertainment and/or play area. New 17 Seer HVAC installed in April 2017. Zoned for excellent schools. Conveniently located 30 minutes from UCF, Disney, Universal Studios, 15 minutes from Orlando International Airport, 20 minutes from Downtown Orlando and 15 minutes form Lake Nona, Boxi Park, Medical City and less than 1 hour to Cocoa Beach.
- MLS® #O5806913
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleTraditional, Colonial
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesPlayground, Deed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorOther, Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market152
- Address14013 Bramble Bush Ct
- AreaOrlando/Moss Park/Lake Mary Jane
- SubdivisionLive Oak Estates Phase 3 34/39 Lot 41
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32832
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryMoss Park Elementary
- MiddleInnovation Middle School
- HighLake Nona High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage 2 Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage 2 Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 21st, 2020 at 3:01pm EST.