Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
913 Egrets Landing Way, Groveland
Welcome home to this Amazing 4 Bedroom/2.5 Bathroom/2 Car Garage in Gated Community with Premium Amenity Center. This home features a Rear Entry Garage, Formal Living and Dining Rooms and Covered Front w/wrap around on one side and a , screened in Lanai. Kitchen has an island, Nice cabinetry, Granite solid surface countertops , Beautiful Back Splash and Stainless Steel Appliances. Master bedroom has a huge walk-in closet and master bath features garden tub, and separate shower. Community amenities included in this Gated Community are Tennis Courts, Playground, Walking Trail, Basketball Court, Soccer Field, Recreation Center, Lake Access, Canal Access to the Chain-of-Lakes, Resort Style Swimming Pool with Huge Water Slide, and a private fitness center and dance studio. Community is located on the bright blue waters of Crystal Lake located just over the Clermont line in Groveland. Don't miss your chance to own this home with everything on your wish list and a little bit more!
- MLS® #O5806978
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,520
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Electricity Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Fitness, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Listing OfficeCitravest Management Llc
- Address913 Egrets Landing Way
- SubdivisionWaterside Pointe Ph 2a
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34736
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market180
Listing information courtesy of Citravest Management Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 17th, 2020 at 11:31am EST.