Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
3658 E Osceola Rd, Geneva
Looking to get away? What more can you ask for in this gorgeous, completely updated home. This home offers a beautiful mix of modern and rustic design elements to satisfy anyone's taste. This home has a brand new Metal roof, aluminum soffit and fascia, new plumbing, new HVAC, new Ductwork throughout the downstairs, new windows, LED lighting throughout and a brand new asphalt milling driveway. You can add a stable and this would be an equestrians dream!!! With views from every room you can kick back and relax watching the deer and turkey roam the property. This home home has only one neighbor and backs up to county property, so you have privacy that most would dream of having. Contact your agent today before its too late because this home will sell quick!
- MLS® #O5807023
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,494
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected
- FeaturesHorses Allowed, Public Boat Ramp
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingWorkshop in Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 4 Car Garage
- ExteriorWood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesSatellite Dish, Storage
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Days on Market25
- Address3658 E Osceola Rd
- SubdivisionSouthern Florida Citrus Compan
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32732
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Dry Bar, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGeneva Elementary
- MiddleChiles Middle
- HighOviedo High
- Listing OfficeCharles Rutenberg Realty Orlando
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Orlando.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 8:14am EDT.