Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3609 Cuddleston Ct, Orlando
Welcome home to this move-in ready 3 bdrm, 2 bath home PLUS office/den/4th bdrm situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in Hunter’s Trace. The open eat-in kitchen boasts quartz counter tops, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, ample cabinets for storage & plenty of counter space for entertaining. The huge great room & dinette are open to the kitchen & feature soaring ceilings & grand French doors that open to the screened lanai & backyard. The owner's suite offers French doors overlooking the open patio & backyard along with a spacious walk-in closet, soaking tub with separate shower stall & vaulted ceilings. This beautifully maintained home features a split bedroom floor plan. Enjoy Florida living & entertaining in the 23’ x 12’ screened lanai within the privacy of the fully-fenced backyard. Additional features include a newer roof (2013), brand new air conditioning unit (July 2019), brand new fully-fenced backyard with double gate (January 2019), newer ceiling fans & light fixtures, & a two car garage with brand new garage door motor (Aug 2019). This home is one of the best values in Orlando! Zoned for Winter Park High School! Conveniently located near major roadways & just minutes to UCF & Full Sail University - this is the dream home you've been waiting for! Easy access to both Orlando International & Sanford Airports. Minutes to plentiful shopping & dining options. Experience true Florida in one of the many parks & recreational facilities nearby. Less than an hour drive to the beaches & theme parks.
- MLS® #O5807318
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,572
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Level, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market5
- Address3609 Cuddleston Ct
- AreaOrlando/Union Park/University Area
- SubdivisionHunters Trace
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32817
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryArbor Ridge Elem
- MiddleUnion Park Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Town & Country Realty
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Town & Country Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 2:15am EDT.