Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
44 Justin Dr, Apopka
Don’t wait….Come see this IMMACULATE well maintained 3 bedroom/2 bath home located conveniently to shopping, grocery stores, schools, and restaurants. This home features NEW WOOD TILE flooring in the kitchen and at the slider, NEW ROOF (2019), NEW ceiling fans, and NEW light fixtures in both bathrooms along with NEW hardware. The majority of the interior has been freshly painted. This home also features a 10x10 patio slab which could easily be converted to a screened patio. There is a sidewalk that leads from the garage service door to the back yard. The yard is fenced providing privacy for entertaining, and space to create your own personal oasis. The attic has extra insulation and space for storage and the garage door opener is 4 years young. The interior of this home is spacious and open as you walk in you will feel the openness with the higher ceilings and fresh paint colors. There is a formal living and dining area; along with a family room which overlooks the backyard. The kitchen features a maple cabinets, closet panty, breakfast bar, and extra space for the breakfast nook. The master bedroom features a walk-in closet, a garden tub, and a separate shower stall. This home has everything you could want…don’t miss out schedule your appointment today.
- MLS® #O5807368
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,477
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market4
- Address44 Justin Dr
- SubdivisionSpring Harbor
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Exhaust Fans
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryDream Lake Elem
- MiddleApopka Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeWeichert Realtors Hallmark Properties
Listing information courtesy of Weichert Realtors Hallmark Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 10:15pm EDT.