Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13048 Cog Hill Way, Orlando
Welcome Home! You'll be in a great location in the sought after community of Eastwood, right near the shopping and dining of Waterford Lakes Town Center, Downtown Avalon Park, A rated schools, Publix, UCF, Valencia and quick access to 408 and Downtown Orlando. This three bedroom, two bathroom home for sale in Waterford features mature landscaping, lofty trees, a spacious backyard that faces CONSERVATION, patio with pavers and a large screened lanai for enjoying the outdoors. Inside you'll be greeted by an Open Floor Plan with laminate wood floors, skylights allowing in ton's of NATURAL LIGHT, and TALL CEILINGS. The living spaces and bedrooms are large and open and the kitchen is complete with a small coffee bar station, pantry storage and bar top seating. The master suite provides captivating conservation views, a walk-in closet, ample bathroom counters space and a tub/shower combo. Recent upgrades include: EXTERIOR PAINTED (2019), INTERIOR PAINTED (2019), New AC (2012), NEW HOT WATER HEATER (2017) and newer appliances. Call today to schedule a private showing!
- MLS® #O5807563
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,591
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market29
- Address13048 Cog Hill Way
- AreaOrlando/Alafaya/Waterford Lakes
- SubdivisionDeer Run South Pud Ph 01 Prcl 11
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32828
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySunrise Elem
- MiddleDiscovery Middle
- HighTimber Creek High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 2:29am EDT.