Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1500 Lake Weldona Dr, Orlando
Paradise Found. This beautifully maintained home sits on an oversized corner lot with a park-like setting overlooking Lake Weldona. Just shy of 1,400 sq. ft. this one story block home features 3 bedroom and 2 bath. The home has been updated with all new kitchen, new windows, new foam insulation, recessed lighting and interior surround sound system. Kitchen is bright with modern textured flat-panel cabinetry, solid maple soft-closing drawers, low maintenance quartz countertops, textured carrara marble backsplash, all appliances incorporated in to the cabinetry including a stacked washer/dryer with built-in hamper. Uniquely filled with an abundance of natural sunlight throughout the day the open kitchen flows seamlessly into the living space. Oak flooring can be found in the living room, hallway and all bedrooms. Large master suite with double closet and ensuite bath features high-tech toilet and dual sink vanity - rarely available in homes of this age. The second bathroom is outfitted with combination tub and shower with modern glass panel doors and new vanity. French doors in the living room open to the fabulous screen porch and outdoor space. An entertainer's dream yard with spacious deck, salt-water hot tub spa, outdoor shower, private fenced yard, lush tropical landscaping and plenty of room for a future pool. One car garage with modern glass door and two car carport. Ideally located minutes away from downtown Orlando's diverse dining, shopping, entertainment, great schools and all major roadways.
- MLS® #O5807578
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,383
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Water Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCurb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, On Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Cul-de-sac, In City Limits, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, City View, Garden View, Park View, Wooded View, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Shades
- Days on Market4
- Address1500 Lake Weldona Dr
- AreaOrlando/Delaney Park/Crystal Lake
- SubdivisionKyleston Heights
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32806
- InteriorPorcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, Elevated
- ElementaryLake Como Elem
- MiddleLake Como School
- HighBoone High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 6:44pm EDT.