Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1936 Varick Way, Casselberry
Beautifully maintained and updated 4 bedroom 2 1/2 bath plus bonus room in conveniently located Legacy Park. Traditional style home with sprawling front yard and walkway leading to the covered front porch. Privacy fenced back yard with covered patio and rear facing two car garage. Two new A/C units updated in 2018. You will love the island kitchen with 42 inch top-of-the-line cabinetry, granite counter tops, upgraded appliances and breakfast bar open to the spacious family room featuring a fireplace and two story ceilings with transom windows. A grand entry foyer leads to adjacent and formal living and dining rooms with handsome hardwood flooring. The downstairs master bedroom with luxury bathroom features tons of closet space. Upstairs are 3 guest bedrooms, a large updated bathroom with dual sinks and a giant bonus room. Enjoy low maintenance living with HOA included lawn and shrub care. This is a friendly neighborhood community with a hometown feel that has a community pool, playground and park. Walking distance to the newly built Geneva Private School. Move right in!
- MLS® #O5807594
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,019
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesPool, Playground, Sidewalk
- ParkingAlley Access, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market65
- Address1936 Varick Way
- SubdivisionLegacy Park Residential Ph 1 & 2 A Rep
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32707
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySterling Park Elementary
- MiddleSouth Seminole Middle
- HighWinter Springs High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Town & Country Realty
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Town & Country Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 8th, 2019 at 8:45am EST.