Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5190 Coddington St, Orlando
**ATTN: BUYERS!!** Check out this 4Bed/2Bath home in CONWAY LANDINGS!! Open floor plan with TILE floors throughout! Upon entering spacious living/dining combo with tons of natural light and neutral colors. Pass way through kitchen perfect for entertaining. Open kitchen with GRANITE countertos, STAINLESS steel appliances, deep sink, and beautiful cabinetry. Large island with breakfast bar plus breakfast nook offering plenty of eat-in space plus large closet pantry. Kitchen overlooks the family room with vaulted ceilings. Split plan home features laminate floors in master and secondary bedrooms. Master bedroom features walk-in closet with updated en-suite. 4th bedroom is perfect for a home office or nursery as its located near master bedroom. Bring your pets - FULLY FENCED in yard with NO REAR NEIGHBORS!! Home sits quietly on a cul-de-sac in the back of the neighborhood. Professionally cleaned and MOVE-IN READY!!
- MLS® #O5807630
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,920
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Park View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market26
- Address5190 Coddington St
- AreaOrlando/Conway / Belle Isle
- SubdivisionConway Landings
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32812
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Exhaust Fans
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryShenandoah Elem
- MiddleConway Middle
- HighBoone High
- Listing OfficePalmer Scott Properties Llc
Listing information courtesy of Palmer Scott Properties Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 5:44pm EDT.