Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1256 Leatherwood Dr, Altamonte Springs
Country Creek Home featuring 3 Bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Home features upgraded kitchen with breakfast area, including newer wood cabinets, custom granite counter-tops and stainless steel appliances. Laminate floors in Living/Dining Rooms, newer Porcelain Tile in all Bedrooms, Baths & Kitchen. Master bedroom features walk-in closet and large granite topped vanity area. Master bathroom features walk-in shower. Home also features a newly fenced back yard with over sized patio and serene garden setting! Home has been well maintained, including a new roof (2017), A/C System (2013) and two Low E double pane patio sliders (2016). Community is partially gated. Community features lots of amenities for your use such as 2 pools, tennis court, racquetball court, basketball court, playground, clubhouse, fishing dock, adjacent to Seminole Walking Trail and picnic area! Convenient to major roadways I-4, RT414, and RT429, as well as shopping and restaurants.
- MLS® #O5807664
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,406
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCraftsman, Florida
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Dock, Park, Playground, Pool, Racquetball, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Racquetball, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Paved, Street Private
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Listing OfficeGreater Orlando Realty Usa Inc
- Address1256 Leatherwood Dr
- AreaAltamonte Springs West/Forest City
- SubdivisionCountry Creek The Glens At
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32714
- InteriorLaminate, Porcelain Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market52
Listing information courtesy of Greater Orlando Realty Usa Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 7:45pm EDT.